ABOUT OUR STAFF
ANGEL S. TURLINGTON
Angel has been a Registered Nurse in women’s healthcare since 1996. Angel is a graduate of East Carolina School of Nursing and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. She continued her post-graduate training earning her certificate as a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP).
Angel is a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging as well as the International Association of providers in Aesthetic Medicine. She holds a national accreditation as an Aesthetic Nurse (CANS) and is trained as a Master Injector. She is nationally certified as an Aesthetic Laser Operator. Holds certificates with Alma Lasers, Viora and Vanquish Body Contouring, Vivive and Sciton. She also is one of an elite few that offers nonsurgical injectable therapy to treat cellulite, skin laxity on the knees, arms, and neck. She has trained with The Injectability Institute in Los Angeles in the enhanced use of Sculptra for the non-surgical “Butt lift.”
Angel’s special interest is to assist men and women to maintain a youthful appearance without looking as if they have undergone any cosmetic enhancement. An artful eye with a true understanding of individual needs are her passion. Angel promotes health, nutrition and wellness to her clients with a focus on preventative as well as corrective skin care and other treatments.
Accomplishments Also Include
- PDO Thread Provider since 2019
- Trained with Francine Queen of Threads 1:1 for Advanced PDO Thread Lifting Course
- Certified Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Provider and Practices Biohacking
- Completed Integrative Medicine Academy Functional Medicine Mastery Course
- Completed Advanced Regenerative Dermal Filler Course by Dr. Shino Bay
- International Member of the Aesthetic Multi-Specialty Society
- International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
Angel has a strong following on social media as well.
Make sure to follow along with her by clicking here!